Bournemouth is on the south coast of the UK and is known as a great place to study with lots to do all year round. It's exciting and vibrant, with a huge choice of water sports and outdoor activities for everyone. With excellent restaurants, cafes and nightclubs there is always something lively going on. Here are our top 8 reasons to choose Bournemouth:
- Popular destination Bournemouth has a large student population from all over the world and is the most popular destination for learning English outside of London. At Regent Scanbrit we welcomed students from 22 different countries in 2017.
- Warm climate Bournemouth also has a mild climate with a good summer and lower than average amount of rainfall throughout the year.
- Great location We have 7 miles of golden beaches and local beauty spots such as the New Forest national park and the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. In town there are leisure facilities, museums, a state of the art cinema complex, water sports and lively nightclubs.
- Multi-cultural destination Bournemouth has a large multicultural community with an array of international restaurants and cafes – a fantastic place to meet and socialise with friends.
- Safe, secure environment Bournemouth is a safe town and Regent Scanbrit is located in a quiet suburb 10 minutes drive from the town centre. There are excellent daily bus routes available.
- Events and festivals Bournemouth is host to some exciting events throughout the year such as Christchurch Food Festival, Arts by the Sea festival, the Jazz Festival, and the famous Bournemouth Air Festival.
- Food From cutting-edge cuisine, a romantic dinner for two, food from around the world or just fish and chips on the beach there is a eatery for everyone in Bournemouth.
- Excellent school Our school is situated in a quiet part of town, just a few minutes from a sandy beach and our dedicated team create a unique friendly atmosphere, making sure you feel at home right away. The school offers modern classrooms, a fully equipped IT suite and relaxing student lounge to make sure that you make the most of every minute.
To find our more, feel free to get in touch with our team:
Call: +44 (0)1202 428252 | Email: email@example.com | www.regent.org.uk/bournemouth