Staying with a local host means you get an authentic experience of British life, and a chance to practise your English outside the classroom. We offer a choice of standard or ensuite rooms all within easy reach of the school.
Standard room: £275 | Extra night £42
Ensuite room: £475 | Extra night £68
Regent London offers two residences in the city, one year-round residence and one summer residence. Both are located in Zone 1, ensuring a quick journey to the school. Both residences offer the chance to experience student lifestyle in the heart of London.
Fees vary with location and availability. See below for more details, or contact our team by calling +44 (0) 20 7872 6620 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Year-round residence - Chapter Kings Cross
- Address - Pentonville Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9JP
- Distance to school - 2.4 miles (3.8km)
- Transport to school - Tube: Northern Line from Embankment. 25 minutes.
- Room types offered - Studio (ensuite bathroom & kitchenette)
- Local area - Chapter is a short distance away from cool bars, clubs, restaurants and King’s Cross/St Pancras international train station.
- Facilities - Free Wi-Fi, study spaces, a gym, screening room, social spaces for games or relaxation, 24/7 security, laundry facilities available on site for a small charge.
- Fees - From £450 per week (Obligatory extra fees arranged by Regent London. Registration fee - £40, bed linen - £30, kitchen pack - £15). Summer Supplement (June-August) £15 per week.
Other residences may be available - please inquire